Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reflection 2/28/12 :)



Today I accomplished a little of my design three, because I was a bit behind. Getting this done will help me work on creating my product, which today or tomorrow I should start creating my project. The IB learner that I used today was thinker, because throughout the class period I thought of different ways I would create my product and I thought of different designs to come up with. The IB learner I would like to improve in is being a principled. Principled is when there was a productive day, which is what I needed today. Hopefully I can be productive throughout the next couple of days. On a scale through 1-6, I would rate myself a 4, because I am way behind with my creating section, because I was working on my design three. Other then that I am caught up with my work, and I found out I have a 90 in my google doc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment